|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
OC Interview- CatBeard, Cosmo, Calico, H n SOc Interview:
Questions by ~Refugeewolf
Answers by Plummy Press
I stole this from Skaramine's journal!
1. Choose 4 of your OCs
2. Make your OCs answer these questions
3. Tag 4 other people
4. Add a question of your own.
3. Captain Calico
4. Hershey & Smokey
A. How old are you?
1. 7. We're answering in people years, right?
4. H-"I'm 5! How 'bout you, Smokey?" S-"We're twins."
B. What's your theme song?
1. The Heathcliff theme, with better words.
2. The Superman movie theme!
3. I prefer silence.
4. H- Doooo do doo dooo DOOOOO! Bum bum BUUUUM!
C. Are You a virgin?
2. Uh...er....um.... yeah.
3. I have other priorities.
4. S- We're indoor cats, with no prospects. So yes.
D. Have any kids?
1. Not that I know about. HAW HAWHAW HAARRRR!
Everyone else in unison- No.
F. Killed anyone?
1. It's a tough world outside, housecats. Take yerselves a guess.
2. No way!
3. No. I keep peace and preserve life.
4. H- I thought Cosmo did once but it turned out the guy
a dangerous hallucinationThe light coming through the window was bright,
much too bright.
Even though my eyes were closed
I could see it-
The skin of my arms prickled,
sweat dripped from my brow.
It was two in the afternoon but…
the sun was setting
through the window facing east.
I should have seen the hutch,
shelves lined with bone china
decorated with delicate leaves and vines.
I was so thirsty
and reaching for cups that should have been there.
Instead I found a billboard of butterflies,
the colors raging
more than any rainbow
I'd ever seen.
Their wings fluttered and flashed
yet somehow they moved in slow motion.
I wanted to stand,
wanted to reach out and touch them but…
I couldn't move,
and yet I laughed
ignoring my dry mouth
and the tingling in my feet.
There was a tempest
on the rise
and in my blood.
A sugar rush disguised
as a riot of butterflies
and they were swarming me.
There was a small vial
of insulin in my pocket
that I nev
Keep in Touch!